Saturday, May 12, 2012

Countdown To Pinning In Hours!

I'm so overwhelmed with excitement right now that I can't sleep.  So what do I do?  Blog.  Duh.

I cannot believe that it is May 12th, 2012.  It seems so unreal.

I've been actively working on getting my nursing degree for 4 years and going to college for  5 years now.  It feels like a long time, but it really isn't in the grand scheme of things.

My family came up today so they wouldn't have to drive the hour and a half to get here at 0830 in the morning. I'm glad because they bought me dinner... And they are fun to hangout with!

I'm so filled with emotion I'm not really sure what to do with it.

This morning all I felt like doing was crying.  For oh so many reasons, but I think it was just a way to let some emotion out quickly.

I'm ready.  Finally.  Yesterday, I wasn't ready to graduate.

I'm done with the tests, the papers, the deadlines, and the library.  I'm excited for the future and ready for a real big girl job.

"I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:14

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith." 2 Timothy 4:7

PS 8.5 hours to go until Pinning begins!

1 comment:

  1. Sooooooo! happy for you !!!!!!!!!! Hugs and kisses. Gros Becs à toi !!

    ReplyDelete