Monday, April 23, 2012

Why Has No One Told Me This Before?

So my friends told me today that I'm a loud test taker.  I was not inclined to believe them, but I let them tell their side of the story.  I mean, they are the ones that hear me when I take tests.

They said I fiddle with candy wrappers (several teachers give out chocolate before an exam!), sigh loudly when I get frustrated, and pound the table with my fists.

Oops.  I'll try harder not to be annoying next time.

What annoys me during a test is sniffling.  Just blow your nose already!

19 days until graduation!!!

"That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ." 1 Peter 1:7

2 comments:

  1. I hate that sniffling too! I was taking a promotion test and one of the other testers was sniffing away!! And one cannot just get up while taking a promotion test and tell them to just blow already!!!

    I still got promoted though!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first comment is mine, for some reason it publishes a long sting of letters instead of my name or log-on.

      Love

      Dad

      Delete