Thursday, June 28, 2012

I Moved

I turned in my keys to my apartment today.  My very first apartment.

It was a sad moment.  Well, actually, it's been a hard couple of weeks.

I didn't want to move, but here I am, sitting in a new apartment.  At least my new apartment has fast cable internet.

After moving this past Saturday, I've mostly just sat around and watch TV and movies, save cleaning the entire apartment yesterday and the day before (I even paid the big money to get the carpets cleaned).  And Netflix is super fast on the cable internet, so it's not as annoying to watch.

This wasn't my plan, but I'm happy.

There is a garage!  I've never had a garage before!

And thanks to my new roomie, she is the best!

"Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me new herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it." Malachi 3:10

No comments:

Post a Comment