Monday, March 21, 2011

My Reaction To Applesauce

Yesterday blueberry applesauce spilled all in my bookbag.  So much so that it leaked through my bag onto the table and it looked like I spilled a whole juice box of purple juice on the table.  Eww.


So, I went home and emptied my bag out.  Which took a while because I am a pack-for-whatever-might-could-possibly-ever-happen kind of girl.


There was blueberry applesauce on my paper that I had just finished and printed out!


8 (x 2, I made a copy in case something happened to one copy, funny) pages of my flawless masterpiece ruined with blueberry applesauce.


This was a test to see how I would react.


"Oh well, it's just paper, you can print some more later."


"Now you get to wash your bookbag!"


Have you ever thought about washing your bookbag??


Mother bought me this bag when I started going to "real" college last January.  So it's been everywhere with me for nearly 3 semesters now.  On the floor.  On the chair.  In the bathroom!?  Eww.


So now it is clean and "line drying" in the bathroom over the tub.


The moral of the story is: Don't sweat the small stuff.


I wonder when the next time my bag will get a go through the wash?  Let's take bets.  


Or a poll.  See to the right side of the page, above my beautiful face, and vote.  The poll will be open until March 31st at 11:59 pm.


"But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags." Isaiah 64:6

No comments:

Post a Comment