Sunday, March 13, 2011

TCL #1

I've decided to compile my own list of Things Christians Like.  I'm not copying Stuff Christians Like or Stuff White People Like.


Personalized License Plates.


For some reason the Christians I know have to let the world know who they support by getting a license plate.  Apparently it is classier than a bumper sticker.


I'm not making fun though.  I have this plate:



My Mother also has the Choose Life plate.

And my Mother put this one on my Brother's car:


And I know Christians have this one:


If not a whole special plate, they like to put Scripture verses on them, ie Pro3 5, Jhn316.

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." Matthew 5:16

1 comment:

  1. People should definitely NOT put bumper stickers on their cars, because that is just asking to be tailgated so the driver following and actually read the itty bitty words on the stickers. I know. I tailgate so I can read bumper stickers. So, personalized license plates are much smarter. The letters are bigger.

    ReplyDelete