Wednesday, November 30, 2011

16 Day Until The End Of The Semester!

So I didn't have class today, I don't have class on Wednesdays. =P

Anyway, it's almost the end of the semester and I don't know what to do with my time.  I slept in late, took a shower, then got on the computer to do homework.  But I don't have a paper to write, no case studies to sweat over, and can't work on my last careplan until after clinical tomorrow.  So here I am, all dress up to study, and don't know what to do.  I do have a group presentation next week, but I finished my part already.

I wrote in my planner.  I figured out what I could get on two of my finals to make sure I get A's in those classes - something I don't usually do, but I did it because I was bored and curious.  Then I realized that here are podcast lectures to listen to.

Podcast lectures.  One of them is an hour and a half long, and at this time there is half an hour left.  Then for another class there are five lectures all in decreasing lengths starting at 15 minutes.  I am not a fan of podcast lectures, but it's mostly because I almost forgot about them and because my internet is really slow and they took forever to download.  And why can't the teacher go do a lecture on Candidiasis in the classroom in 5 minutes 6 seconds, but can do it on a podcast?

I have a Pediatric ATI test next Monday, a presentation in Leadership Tuesday, and a Final in Palliative Care on Tuesday.

Then finals week.  We are getting them all out of the way on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, but then I have to take CPR on Thursday.  Then it Christmas break all the way!!!

164 days to graduation!  Holla!

By the way, this was a request for prayer blog post.

"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." 2 Timothy 2:15

No comments:

Post a Comment