Thursday, December 1, 2011

Me, A HCP?

Signed up for a CPR class yesterday.  It's CPR for Health Care Providers.

Health Care Providers.

I don't think of myself as a Health Care Provider.  Yet here I am taking my second Health Care Provider CPR class.

Two years ago when I had to take CPR for Health Care Providers, it was before I started nursing school, I didn't see myself as a Health Care Provider.  But now, two years later, I still don't feel like a Health Care Provider.

I wonder when I will feel that way.  It's got to be soon right?

Apparently CPR has changed a lot in two years, I hope the learning curve isn't too big.

Haha, joke.

Today was my last MedSurg 3 clinical.  I feel like I learned a lot in this clinical.  It might have been the best clinical ever.  It's sort of the end of another era, done with number 3 of 3 MedSurg clinicals.

The teacher made me laugh so hard today.  The other student said that the patient was dressing.  The teacher said: "Dressing?  Patients don't get dressed.  He isn't a turkey.  He is getting changed."

I'm looking forward to the end of the semester.

It's time to start praying for next semester already.  Specifically for my preceptorship and my preceptor.  Then pray for a job.

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

No comments:

Post a Comment