Saturday, January 14, 2012

It's Almost The Beginning Of The End

School starts Monday.  My last semester of undergrad.  My last semester of nursing school.

The culmination of the past 4 or 5 years comes down to passing these 4 classes.

Nervous?  Dramatic?  Who me?  No...

I found out where my preceptorship (the clinical where I follow one nurse around all semester) is going to be, but I'm not going to post it as to not make everyone jealous of me.  It was not what I requested but I prayed for favor and for the Lord's will to be done, so it's gonna be banging.

Oh, and, I scraped my elbow the other day, and it hurts, and it makes me look like a 8-year-old who just got inline skates.

"The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way." Psalm 37:23

No comments:

Post a Comment