Sunday, January 22, 2012

Look At All The Pretty Colors

Finally got up the gumption to color coordinate my 3-ring-binders and notebooks for school.

Mondays are green/blue.  Tuesdays are purple/flowered.

As OCD as that sounds, it really is a step down from my normal craziness.

Usually, the weekend before school starts, I color coordinate, print syllabi and outlines and Power Points, then put everything in stacks according the what day I will need them.

I don't go as far as to color coordinate highlighters though, that's just too crazy for me.

But the first week of classes is over, and I just now put my stuff together.

I almost thought that I wasn't going to color coordinate the binders, but I decided that it is too early in the semester to be lazy, and organization will be helpful later.

111 days until graduation!!!

I'm tired of school already though.  I'm ready to graduate.

"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

No comments:

Post a Comment