Sunday, January 1, 2012

Let's Review

Last year I post some New Years Resolutions.

  1. I think I did okay writing funny blogs.  I could definitely do more.  Here's one.  And another.
  2. I have one song that I'm working on.  So I guess I should get moving with that.
  3. Exercise is again going to be a New Years Resolution.
  4. I read a few pages out of my MedSurg book this semester.  Does that count? No.
  5. This I did.
  6. I had people over!
  7. I got the grades!! But I'm not gonna post them.
  8. Success.  Usually.
  9. During Finals I did study at the library.
  10. I pray I see Father God move in big ways this year.
That's the review.

Now for new some new goals:
  1. Be patient with myself and others.
  2. Finish nursing school/get my license/be a great nurse.
  3. Remember that God is in control.
"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:8

No comments:

Post a Comment