Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Resolutions

I'm not sure if New Years Resolutions work to perfect our personhood, because I think that Jesus does that, but maybe He could work though Resolutions?  Someone told me they were going to give up making Resolutions.  Well, I think I'm too young to give up on Resolutions.  And by posting them here, I will be kept accountable.


Soooooo,

  1. Write more funny blogs.
  2. Write worship music.
  3. Exercise and play games instead of watching t.v.
  4. Read more books.
  5. Call my Grandmothers more often.
  6. Have more people over for dinner and studying.
  7. Get grades I will be proud to post on my blog.
  8. Not stall my car when there are boys around.
  9. Study at the library.
  10. See God in the little things.
"But the LORD was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the LORD was not in the earthquake: And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice." 1 Kings 19:11-12

1 comment: