Sunday, January 2, 2011

Already?

Oh my, okay, now I'm nervous about going to school.


I'm not ready to get up early and go to school and study when I get home.


Just thinking about carrying my book bag around makes me sweat.


I don't know if I'm ready to leave my home and my family again.


I'm ready for summer break already.


"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee." Deuteronomy 31:6

3 comments:

  1. Don't be a wussy!

    P.S. Your spelled "humorous" wrong....and I think you should add another button that says "anything else" because none of those butons describes this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant the upper arm bone, lol, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was wondering if you meant to be a little medically witty hahah

    ReplyDelete