Sunday, January 16, 2011

Thinking When I Should Be Sleeping

I'm sitting here on my couch thinking about the time efficiency of taking a shower, listening to Taylor Swift on YouTube, and pondering my life choices.


I wonder what life could have been if things had turned about differently.


Even though I know, that I know, that I know that I am in the right place at the right time right now, sometimes I just think about it.


I just need to relax in God and trust him to lead me.


It easier said than done.


"The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way." Psalm 37:23


"A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps." Proverbs 16:9


I think these Scriptures have probably been up on my blog posts before, but they speak to me.  I need to remind my self more often.


"Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee." Psalm 119:11

No comments:

Post a Comment