Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Think I Can

I'm preparing to go back to school tomorrow.


Well, I'm sitting here thinking about getting my stuff together to take back tomorrow.


I have a lot to take.  I had a full car when I came home from school for Christmas break.  But it wasn't really organized or anything; I just threw everything in there.  I had so much because I had to pack for like a month, and its freezing here, so I had a bunch of sweaters and sweatshirts and coats.  Now I have a new keyboard and sweaters and stuff to take back.  I even have textbooks to bring, because I ordered them from Amazon and had them sent here.  I asked Brother to make his plans for tomorrow later, so he could help me pack my car.  He said yes.  He is the best brother.


I think I'm ready for school to start.  I wasn't ready yesterday, so it was a good plan to stay an extra day here, even though it wasn't my plan.


"Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand." Ephesians 6:13

No comments:

Post a Comment