Thursday, January 13, 2011

Must This Happen Again?

Well, I saw him again today.

"Him who?", you might ask.

The Creeper.  I first wrote about him in this earlier blog.  And again in this blog.

Kaywa and I went to Chipotle.  She wrote about it in her blog.  I really, really like Chipotle.  Before tonight, I hadn't been there in months.  Okay, weeks, but everything in my life either happened the other day or months ago.  We don't really go out on the weekdays that often unless it's Chic Fil A, so this was a success for me.

We walked in and got in line and I turned around to talk to Kaywa, and I saw him.  He and the Keeper were there, sitting together on the same side of the booth.  It was weird.  I told Kaywa that he was there, and she was excited and turned her head to look at them.

There was an awkward smile.

Being the kind person I am, I said, "Hi, how are you?"  But in my tactful, I-acknowledge-your-presence-but-let's-not-talk-anymore voice, NOT my I-haven't-seen-you-in-forever-how's-it-been voice.

He said hi, and we ordered our food.

Kaywa and I sat as far away from them as we could without sitting in front of the door that whenever opened blew bone chilling wind on whomever was in its way.  Ten minutes later they were up, and I could see them coming toward us in the reflection of the window.  I think, "Oh no, really?  Leave me alone, I don't know how to interact with boys, let alone boys that are creepers and think they like me."

Then I realized we sat next to the trash cans.

He threw his stuff away and walked out without saying anything more to me.

It was exciting.  I mean weird.  If he ever reads this he should feel special.  I think I probably only write about Kaywa more than him.

"I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety." Psalms 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment