Monday, December 6, 2010

Not again.

We're studying on main campus.  We've been here since like 7:30pm.


Remember the creeper I told you about a while back who ended up being married?


Well, his friend, "The Keeper," is in the library.  The Keeper goes no where without "The Creeper".


So that must mean that The Creeper is here somewhere.


But today this story is not about The Creeper, it's about The Keeper.


I HAD to go to the bathroom, as I rounded the corner, there The Keeper was, talking on the phone.  My heart skipped a beat remembering the trauma I'd been though before.  Before my brain could communicate to my body to turn around, he spotted me.  I headed straight for the bathroom, even though I had to walk through his bubble to get there, and pulled on the door.  BUT THE BATHROOM WAS OCCUPIED!!!  I turn around.


The Keeper: "Hey, beautiful."


Me: *Scowl.*


The Keeper turned into The Creeper2


Let me back up a bit, to the reason I was going to the bathroom.  It was not only because nature was calling, but because of something Kaywa said to me.


Me: *capped pen touching my face*.


Kaywa: Do you have pen on your face?!


Me: Ugh, I hope not.


Kaywa: Oh, ummmmm, never mind, maybe it's not pen?!


Me: What? *realization that I have a dark pen-mark-like hair on my chin*.


Kaywa: *face palm*.


Me: Give me your gosh darn tweezers!


"Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence." Psalm 91:3

1 comment:

  1. You have my permission to protect yourself, or I could send your brother Bigfoot.

    ReplyDelete