Sunday, December 19, 2010

Stay On Target

I love to shop the clearance racks at stores, especially Target.


I take a friend and look though all the clothes and shoes and makeup and household goods and food.


Kaywa and I went last week and spent like two hours there (not because there was so much great stuff there, but because we were avoiding cleaning our apartment).


I think its the hunter/gatherer in me.  I love getting a deal, and I love it when someone compliments me on shirt that I got for $3.24.  I like tell them how much it cost, so that they will be impressed.  I just figure that if a regular priced shirt cost $12 or $15 dollars, if I can get it on clearance I can get 2 or 3 or 4 shirts for that much and then I can expand my wardrobe for less money.


When I moved into my apartment, I had forgotten to bring hangers.  So Mom bought me some at Walmart.  Since then, I've had to go back to Walmart and get more hangers because I keep getting new $4 shirts at Target.  And they have to be the blue Walmart hangers.


Just call me Katie the hunter.


"He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD." Genesis 10:9

2 comments:

  1. Umm...a hunter/gatherer from your great great ancestors who were cavemen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This title should be Stay IN Target for how often and how long you like to frequent Target! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete