Monday, December 27, 2010

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah

I love Sarah Palin.


I knew about her before she was "famous" or running for Vice President.  I knew about her because she was in the Pro-life news for not aborting her Down Syndrome son.  Did you know that 84 to 91% of fetuses diagnosed with Down Syndrome are aborted?  http://www.physiciansforlife.org/content/view/1301/26/ 


I've been watching Sarah Palin's Alaska when I get the chance.  She amuses me.  I wish I could shoot a gun like she can.  I guess I just need practice.  And a gun.


Although I love her, I don't think she should run for President.  I do think that a Governor is better suited to run the country than a Senator, but nonetheless, I hope she doesn't run.  She is too right winged to win.  And although I agree with her almost 100% I don't think she could win the election.  Which is what happened this last Presidential election.


"Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God." Romans 13:1

2 comments:

  1. I think a shooting range should be in our near future...

    Can anyone say, "stress reducer?"

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHH YES!! I'm gonna Google that now!

    ReplyDelete