Monday, December 6, 2010

So last year

My Mother was looking for a car to send to school with me.  She had decided that she wanted  to get me a CRV, or something like it.  My parents were discussing whether or not to get a standard transmission or an automatic transmission, apparently the standard was cheaper.

I didn't know how to drive a standard.

My Mother didn't think I could learn how to drive a standard.

Father said, "She needs to learn to to drive a standard in case she ever needs to drive a Russian tank!"

Mother, "Why would she ever need to drive a Russian tank!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

Father, "I don't know, because."

I drive a standard now.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord." Isaiah 55:8

3 comments:

  1. oh...you mean a straight? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny, Russian tanks! I guess driving the pickup isn't funny!!

    ReplyDelete