Thursday, December 2, 2010

The teacher said the funniest thing

There was a review for one of my classes today.  I thought the review was going to be the teacher going over what we learned this semester and pointing out important things to remember.

It wasn't

We played Jeopardy.  Well, we played Jeopardy the way the teacher wanted to play Jeopardy.  The ten of us split up into two teams and questions were asked and prizes were handed out.

Some of the questions were hard, or confusing.  Really confusing.  For a lot of the questions she gave the answer and we had to give the questions.  Understand?  Me neither.

The review was loud and fun, people were talking and getting prizes, and answering questions, and questioning answers.  And one of the girls said, I don't know that at all!!

And the teacher responded, "Days like today make me question what I have been doing for the last 30 years."

OMG, lol, wow.  Super funny.

She said it funny.  She was kidding, but it made me laugh.

4 comments: