Saturday, January 1, 2011

3 More Days

I'm excited about getting back to school and back to my apartment.

I miss the slow-ness of the town.

I miss my classmates and friends.

I miss the schedule of school.  Well, I'm not excited for 3 three hour lectures on Tuesday this coming semester, but I do like knowing what to do everyday.

I miss Kaywa too.  Lol.  She's so fun to hang out with.

I have big plans for this semester.  I just can't wait to implement them.

I'm going back Tuesday.  I'm planning on making food this next week and freezing it into meals so that I will have easy meals whenever I don't have time to make something healthy.

"I hate vain thoughts: but thy law do I love." Psalms 119:113

2 comments:

  1. The slowness of Winchester? HA! That's really funny, because I want to be back because it's faster than here!

    ReplyDelete