Sunday, August 28, 2011

258 Days!

Senior year starts tomorrow!

I cannot believe it.  It is going so fast.  I almost hope that this next year of school doesn't go fast though, because next May I will have to get a real job.

I've decided that I am going to be excited about school and roll with the punches, instead of worrying.

Someone today used John 14:2-3 in a way I hadn't heard it before, and I liked it.  That is the one where Jesus says he is going to heaven to prepare a place for us to live with Him forever.  But this person used it to say that Jesus has a plan for my life and has prepared a place for me here, for my future.  Interesting.

The finish line is in sight.

Praying for favor, wisdom, and peace.

"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you.  I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also." John 14:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment