Saturday, August 13, 2011

Cancellation

Long story short, we cancelled Comcast internet and tv, and switched to Verizon internet and Netflix at my apartment.

We were paying $118 /month for Comcast.

Verizon internet is going to be $24 + tax, and Netflix streaming with one DVD at a time out a month is $15.98. So like $40 /month.

SO MUCH CHEAPER. Like a two thirds cheaper. I just hope we can get over not watching the news or presidential debates, but I suspect we can find that on the internet.

And Comcast is mean.

But I'd like to publicly apologize for asking the lady how "shady" Comcast was. I think what I said was, "I just don't know how shady you are." Referring to if they were going to charge me a early cancellation fee.

They should be open on the weekend and a lot of the recent problems we had with them would go away.

And how could anyone work for Comcast?

"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves." Matthew 10:16

No comments:

Post a Comment