Monday, November 15, 2010

I wore my lucky underwear today.

For my big ATI psych/mental health test.


I shaved my legs last night.  Straightened my hair this morning.  Wore my nice jeans and my cute sweater.  Washed my new green tank top.  And wore my sparkly shoes.  I even wore lipstick.  Because I think that if you look good and feel good, you will do good/well.


I was ready to take over the world this morning.  And I succeeded.  I passed my test and have a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.  Super happy I don't have to retake it.  I might have cried if I hadn't, not because of the grade, but because its annoying.


Some of those questions were really confusing.  It seemed like two answers were right for each question.  But what is MORE right.


Thank God for wisdom.


"But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, [and] easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy." James 3:17

1 comment: