Sunday, November 14, 2010

It is not a secret anymore

My parents did this to me on purpose.  I know they did.


Between my Father's hairy-ness and my Mother's dark hairy-ness, I am a goldmine for waxing salons and home waxing kits.


I'm thinking you are surprised that I am writing about this, but you had to know that my luscious, beautiful locks had a down side too.


About 15 minutes ago, I tried to wax my chin.  No joke.  The operative word in the sentence before the last was tried.


I have this nice little waxing strips that you are just supposed to rub between your hands to warm up and the stick them on your bod and pull them off.


I did this.  Kaywa watched, and then I let her pull the strip off.  The strip came off, but the hair didn't.  Really!?  I was just trying to look pretty for my big test tomorrow, because I think that if you look good and feel good you do good.


I tried again and put another wax strip on my chin and pulled it off and nothing.


So, I'm left with a red and hairy chin.


"But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for [her] hair is given her for a covering." 1 Corinthians 11:15

3 comments:

  1. ROTFL ... my deepest apologies for Dad's and my DNA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey, we were young, we were in love! We never thought we would produce a mini-sasquatch!!

    I am so sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could try heating the strip up with a hairdryer. I've heard it works haha. I'm considering trying them :)

    ReplyDelete