Monday, February 14, 2011

It's Valentine's Day

I've heard it called "Love Day," "Single Awareness Day," "Sell More Hallmark Cards Day."


I don't think it is just another day, or I wouldn't be blogging about it.  It is an American tradition.


This is my second Valentine's day in years that I'm not distracted from Valentine's day/my singleness by babysitting.  From the time that I cared that I was single on Valentine's day until now, I babysat.  Well tonight, KWoww and Kat are going to Olive Garden to celebrate.


Really, I am a perfectly content (for now) single women, who doesn't mind going out to eat with her girlfriends on Valentine's day.  Actually I wouldn't mind just sitting at home and doing homework.


I'd like to give a shout out to my clinical instructor, who in her wisdom, gave me and Kat the same day off clinical, today.  (Because of going to the Infusion center during the week for clinical, we got to get a day off going on a Monday night.)


"Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away." I Corinthians 13:4-8

No comments:

Post a Comment