Friday, May 13, 2011

The Photographs

I found a disposable camera in in room a couple of weeks ago.


I took pictures of people.  Sometimes they expected it.  Sometimes not so much.


I've used the camera up and finally remembered to get it developed when I was actually at the store.


KWoww and I were at CVS.


I had to ask the CVS lady where the envelops were to put my camera in.


She tells me she doesn't know.


"Oh wait, I know. Umm, umm, yeah.  They only showed me how to do this once."


Me: "Okay."


"Let me call the manager."


"Uhh.  Nevermind."  I'm thinking, why would I want to leave my precious baby disposable camera in the hands of this lady who doesn't know how to work the machine.


"It's okay, the manager is coming."


"You know, nevermind, I don't need to do it today."


"He's here!  How to you scan a roll?"


He pokes at the computer.  "A lady called earlier saying there were only 4 pictures on her CD she got off a role.  We might have a problem with our machine.  What kind of  roll did she bring in?"


"Nevermind."


"It won't be ready tonight.  It'll be ready tomorrow morning though."


"No."


"What?"

"No.  I don't want it."



The only reason this conversation lasted so long was because KWoww had gotten something she needed to pay for.


Here's the lesson: Show confidence in your photo machine so people will want to develop their photos there.


I'll try and post some pictures if I ever get the photos developed.


"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth." Genesis 1:26

1 comment: