Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Song On My Heart

I really want to do missions work.  I've gone on three ministry trips.  First to Dallas, TX, next to Lima and Cusco, Peru, and most recently to the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota.  All of which were mostly children's ministry.


I love ministering to people.  I realized on my last trip that just being there to give someone a hug can make an impact on a person's life forever.


I'm not sure where I am to go yet, but when God calls, I will say, Here am I Lord, send me.


This song has been on my heart for a while now.  And I decided to try and capture my heart in a video.  I think it is nearly impossible to do that, especially with my webcam and mic.  But here goes.  We sang this song at the Wednesday night service at the South Dakota Reservation.  Pardon the audio, but I just had to get this out.



"Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me." Isaiah 6:8


As a side note, no one is around to bug me and all I do it play the piano and watch t.v.  Nothing exciting.  But I can sing the same song over and over all day and nobody cares.  I could get used to this.


PPS Got to 4,100 blog views today!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! What a good heart!!

    Love ya

    Dad

    ReplyDelete