Wednesday, May 4, 2011

So There Was This One Time

...when I was at Sam's Club.


It was 2007.  October.  I was buying candy for a thing at the Christian Student Union at NOVA.


I was done shopping and ready to check out, and my Mother left me to go to the bathroom.


I had two big bags of candy.


The old creepy guy in front of me in line said, "That's a lot of candy for one girl."


Me, "That's a lot of coleslaw for one guy."  He had like 5 bags of coleslaw.


Old Creepy Guy, "I have a lot of meat to go with it."


Really, Old Guy, Really?


Eww.


"Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. For he that is dead is freed from sin. Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him." Romans 6:6-8

2 comments:

  1. http://katiethestudentnurse.blogspot.com/2010/10/october-2007-creeper-story.html

    You already wrote about this....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. It's my best story, I had to tell it twice.

    ReplyDelete