Friday, June 10, 2011

The Beginning Of The Heat Wave

I just took a shower to go to the $2 movie theater.


I wouldn't shower today except that we are going out.


Summer has a way of making me not want to shower.


It's just too hot.


I want to live somewhere where it is 73 degrees all year around.


Is there a place like that?


It's hot now, and I bet it's only gonna get hotter before it get cooler.


Currently the internet says it is 87.6 degrees out.


BTW, if you missed it, I don't like the heat.  I'd rather it always be early October weather.


"The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven. He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red. And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?" Matthew 16:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment