Sunday, June 26, 2011

His Eye Is On The Sparrow

1) I was at the bookstore helping a guy find a book.  He looked like Aziz Ansari.  He was standing next to me, we were almost shoulder to shoulder, he bends around to look me in the eye, and says:


"You have really blue eyes.  I bet your babies will have really blue eyes."
"Thank you?"


2) I was at an observation clinical, and one of the nurses is running around and says to me:


"You have Irish eyes."  And she runs off.


I tell the nurse I'm hanging with that I am Irish, and she yells to the other nurse, 


"She is Irish!"


3) At clinical, by a patient,


"Oh my gosh, you have the prettiest blue eyes."
"Why, thank you."


It's the B vitamin I take; B for blue eyes.


Or it could be my affinity for blue eyeliner and shadow.

(UPDATE 6/26/11, 1750, My Father has blue eyes too.  So I probably get that from him.)

And if this post sounds conceited, it's not really.  These stories come at times when I need encouragement (except for maybe the first one, that's a weird story).


"For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil." 1 Peter 3:12

2 comments:

  1. Maybe your Dad has blue eyes?

    Maybe he had something to do with it?

    Eh?

    You do have beautiful blue eyes!!

    Love ya

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Grammie Annie had something to do with your blue eyes too!

    ReplyDelete