Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Finger Licking Good

I was about 6 or 7 years old and I think it was my first time helping my Mother make dinner.


I had helped her make cookies before, but never dinner.


This was really exciting for me.


We were making chicken, and dipping them in eggs and then breadcrumbs.


When we were done, I licked my fingers, just like I had when we made cookies.


Only Mother wasn't happy that I did this.  And she made me drink like a gallon of milk, I'm not sure why.


I didn't understand the difference between cookie dough and raw chicken.


I don't remember the next time she let me help make dinner.


But for some reason, I am super scared about food poisoning and am really careful about food preparation.


"And the LORD spake unto the fish, and it vomited out Jonah upon the dry land." Jonah 2:10

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you learned something about the prevention of food poisoning!

    ReplyDelete