Friday, June 24, 2011

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty

We got this new cat.




Her name is Sissy.  Or Cece.  Sometimes it's Kitty Kitty.  But mostly it is Sissy.


She is like 6 years old.


She is like the strangest cat.


She has a tail like a snake.


She is very particular about being petted.


Sometimes she likes to be brushed, I'm told.  But I tried to brush her, and she didn't like it.


She is a talker.


She even says 'bless you' after someone sneezes.  It's cute.


She is always sitting in Father's chair.  And he is too nice to kick her out.


Yesterday was the first time she got on the bed and sat next to me and let me pet her.  Actually this is the first time she let anyone pet her like that.


I think she is finally settling in.


"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour." 1 Peter 5:8

1 comment: