Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Going Hog Wild

There was this one time, I was in the library at University, and I was printing off Power Points and Syllabi and Outlines for class.


I wanted to use the 3-hole-punch.  I went to the front desk and asked if I could use it at the computer where I was sitting near the printer.

The lady at the desk said:  Oh, sure.  No problem.

Me: Thank you.


I walk back to the computer and punch holes in my stuff, and print more stuff.  And punch holes.  Print.  You know how it is.  5 classes means 5 syllabi, 5 outlines, and at least 5 Power Points.


Then this other librarian lady starts walking around in a panic.


Librarian Lady: *shouting* Where's the 3-hole-punch!?  Where's the 3-hole-punch!?!  Where's the 3-hole-punch?1?
Me: Uhh, here.
LL: *shouting*  You can't hog the 3-hole-punch!
Me: *blank stare*


"Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away." Matthew 5:42

1 comment: