Monday, April 4, 2011

A Song For The Day

Here is my first video of me singing.  I borrowed the tune, but I wrote the words myself.




I just want to get on with my life.  Tell me if I failed or not, so I can start making plans.

Clinical was cancelled today because my teacher broke a tooth.  She called me to tell me, and it was hard to be empathetic.

"Sorry ma'am, I was excited about being able to work on other things today, not your pain."

It's the first day that I can sit outside and do homework and not feel like I'm assaulting my nerve endings.

We got our Gas bill the other day and it was twice as much as it should be!  KWoww called them today and they applied our money to another persons account.  She got it worked out though.  Amazing.  Amazing that she did it.  But really, gas company, really?

Busy week ahead, test tomorrow, clinical Wednesday morning, Fashion Show/Show-and-Telll/Not a Talent Show Wednesday night, quiz, another quiz, and a skills test Thursday, and a Bake Sale on Thursday and Friday.  Wow.  We might have to put a hold on the blogging.

"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

No comments:

Post a Comment