Friday, October 15, 2010

I have gas...

...in my apartment.  I mean, gas heats our apartment and our hot water.  Well, right now, only the water, we didn't turn on the heat yet.


The problem is:  I DON'T HAVE A GAS BILL!


Really?  Another problem with my bills? Really?


I called the gas company and apparently a lot of apartments in Winchester are not getting their bills because the Post Office can't deliver.  The bill is due the 17th (which is Sunday?) and I haven't gotten the bill yet.  The lady was really nice about it and sent us another bill (hopefully the Post Office will get it here this time) and set the due date back another week (Thank you!).  My friend told me her friend sent out wedding invitations here and only two of them got to the people she sent them too.


Okay, boring story.


There was supposed to be a pep rally for homecoming yesterday in Old Town.  It was to start at 7:30 and last 'til 9.  We got there like 8:15-ish, and it was a ghost town.  I try to have some school spirit and this is what happens.  I've never been to a football game, or a school dance for that matter.  I have to get out more.  But I always have homework.


"The hand of the diligent shall bear rule: but the slothful shall be under tribute." Proverbs 12:24

No comments:

Post a Comment