Saturday, October 16, 2010

We're getting pizza

Because we are too lazy too cook.

This has only happened one other time this semester.  I don't mind cooking.  But Kaywa doesn't want to watch me cook or watch me clean up, so we are getting pizza.

We are getting it from Domino's.  We ordered online, and can track where our pizza is.  Currently it is baking and Donald put it in the oven at 5:18pm.

It makes me happy to know that Donald is taking good care of our pizza.

As cheap college students, we are going to pick up our pizza because we don't want to pay a delivery charge.  Kaywa only got dressed so we could pick up the pizza; which is funny to me.

The tracker says its ready now.

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God." Philippians 4:6

3 comments:

  1. I don't think Kaywa is going to appreciate you portraying her as a lazy bum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, babe. =( I'll try harder next time to paint you in a more rosy light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not me...it's Kaywa you should apologize to.

    ReplyDelete