Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Paying bills

I now officially have 3 bills.  You are thinking, 3 bills, that's all?  Yes, just 3.  Comcast, the gas, and the electric. (I'm not counting the student loans until they become due, 6 months after graduation.)

Sometimes I feel like an adult when I have to talk strongly to the Comcast people.  Then I hand them the check with my parent's names on it, and I feel like the 13 year old who asked for Taco Bell money.

I guess its okay because I have to coordinate getting the money from Mother and then getting it to the company before the due date.

Not that I'm complaining.  I love being able to focus on school (and blogging) instead of worrying about money (that's what the loan is for).

"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus."  Philippians 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment