Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm on my dinner break

My awesome roomie, Kaywa, made dinner tonight.  She made spaghetti.  Good spaghetti.

In between eating, sleeping, and showering and lectures and clinical, I study.

Tomorrow I have a math calculations exam, a simulation test where I have to suction the dummy's lungs and give him IV medication, I have a pharmacology quiz, and a diet and nutrition midterm.

Wow.  That took forever to type, I can't imagine how long it will take to do all of that tomorrow.  My first test is at 8:30 am and the last one starts at 3:30pm, so it will take at least that long.

Oh, and I took a Psych/Mental health midterm today.

The fun continues on Monday with a Med/Surg exam.

I'm just happy to be here, right where God placed me.

"...And who knoweth whether thou are come to the kingdom for such a time as this?" Ester 4:14

1 comment:

  1. Umm...don't forget about the BEAUTIFUL mousse that Kaywa also made you.

    SPAGHATTA NADLE!! :)

    ReplyDelete