Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm ready to settle down

And finish this Diet/Nutrition paper.

Its boring.  I sent the teacher my paper last week and she sent me a really, really long email back about how I messed the paper up and needed to fix the whole thing.  I don't know how I messed it up that bad, but it was.

I guess I just got to finish it.  One page down, two or so to go.  It really shouldn't be taking me this long.

Tomorrow is going to be fun being home by myself and just studying.  I just don't like eating by myself; it more fun to cook when you have someone to cook for.  Except for today, we went to Chic-fil-a for dinner.

Since every Chic-fil-a is set up the same, you will be able to picture this in your head.  Kaywa and I were sitting in the last booth on the right next to the bathrooms.  We had just sat down to eat, and a guy walked up to go to the bathroom and was intensely staring at us (read me, because I am the one who attracts the creepers).  He went to the bathroom then walked out.  On his way passed us he said to me, "Hi, how are you?"  Being the nice person that I am, I said, "Fine.  How are you?" "Fine. Thank you," he said.  If it weren't for his intense staring, it would have been a normal conversation, but it was weird.

Kaywa hates it when I talk to strangers.  She doesn't talk to strangers.  I figure they are only strangers because you don't talk to them.


"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares." Hebrews 13:2

No comments:

Post a Comment