Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What Industry Am I in?

One of the profile questions on this nice little blogspot asks what industry I am in.  I was looking for health care, but it wasn't an option and I couldn't type my own in.  So I haphazardly picked science.  I don't really know what made me do that other than the fact that I have taken more science classes in my short college career than my 15 year old self would have thought she would have taken.  There is more science in nursing school than I ever thought about.  If I had known this before starting down this road, I might have taken another path.

High school science was a joke.  I hate to say it, but it was.  Really, its hard to be interested in biology when you have to watch a video of someone else dissecting a frog.

First semester of college, Fall 2007 (OMG, I am getting old), I took math and English and some philosophy classes at Liberty U.  I was not planning then on getting my bachelors of science (I was going to be a rich business woman).

It is amazing to me how God brought me to this point.  From me crying over my high school chemistry and mom reading over the answer key, and me avoiding all the science class in college, to getting my bachelors of science in nursing, I am overwhelmed to know that God has right where I am supposed to be right now.

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment