Friday, October 22, 2010

It is Friday night

And Kaywa and I are sitting on the couch, in silence, studying.


Yes, studying.


I'm currently on upper respiratory problems, specifically epistaxis.  I know you know what that is.


Go ahead, Google it, so you know for sure.


Ok, now, back to me.  Before coming to "real" college, I never thought twice about sitting home on a Friday night doing homework, or watching a movie or whatever.  Actually for a lot of my young life, we went to church on Friday nights.


But now, I wish there was something to do.  Really, I cannot think of something though.


Next Friday I have plans!  I, Kaywa, a classmate friend, my parents, and a friend are going to the Care Net banquet.  I'm really excited.  We get to dress up fancy and eat a fancy meal and then hear the Attorney General speak.


"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, [therewith] to be content." Philippians 4:11

No comments:

Post a Comment