Sunday, October 31, 2010

Now that I'm an adult

I read the directions on recipes more closely.

Before I would just ask someone in my house what I should do or assume that they would help me if my cooking experiment got out of hand.

Sometimes it doesn't matter how much you read the directions though.

Today I made steaks. I thoroughly read the directions.  And still they came out weird.  I don't know.  Maybe I am just spoiled.  I blame it on my Mother.  She feed me good steak my entire life, so now I can't enjoy sub-par steak.  Oh well,  I guess the next thing I will "borrow" from my Mother's freezer will be steak.  Kaywa didn't seem to mind the steak though.

"Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things." Genesis 9:3

No comments:

Post a Comment