Thursday, October 14, 2010

I like it on the kitchen floor

Everything in my apartment is white.  And by everything I mean the walls, the tile floors in the kitchen and the bathroom, and the two people who live here.

I just can't seem to keep the floors clean.  I don't have the time between lecture, and clinical, and care plans, and journals, and home study chapters, and blogging, and laundry, and studying for quizzes, and midterms, and doing  projects to sweep the floor.

I convinced Kaywa to sweep the floor today before some people came over. Hurray for me!   And I got her to ghetto mop the floor by getting my sponge mop wet and pressing the water out, and then spraying the cleaner onto the ugly, sticky spots on the floor and mopping it up.  The floor is good now.

I got to spend my time wisely.  Mopping the kitchen floor just ain't one of the important things.

"Redeeming the time, because the days are evil." Ephesians 5:16

1 comment: