Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Life is like a...

Do you ever feel like life is like a game of FreeCell?

You open it up and think, look at all those Aces right on the bottom, this is going to be easy.

Or you open up a game and think, Oh my, the low cards are all on the bottom, I should just quit now.

Well, don't quit.  It messes up your statistics.  And it makes you look like and feel like a failure when you aren't.  At least try it, and the statistics will show what the truth is.

Currently I am having a break in class.  I've taken 3 tests today, and have one left at 3:30pm.  Goodness and mercy.  I can't wait for dinner.  There was no bread in the house today, so I had a lunch of applesauce, pretzels, and I have a variety of granola bars in my backpack.  I can't wait for Christmas Break!!!

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour." 1 Peter 5:8

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry about the bread...I hope you aren't starving.

    And you will do fantastic on your test later, as I'm sure you've done fantastic on all of them!

    ReplyDelete