Monday, October 25, 2010

I have a problem

I don't know when it started.

The problem is...  I am crazy when it comes to food preparation and the dishwasher.

The food prep anal-ness might have to do with the nursing school and hygiene/food poisoning control.

And for some reason, a reason I don't understand, I think that if the dishes don't go into the washer a certain way, that they aren't going to get clean, or there won't be enough room in the dishwasher for everything.  And I will move stuff around, that I know would be fine, just because it wasn't where I put it.

(I think my Mother might have liked for me to develop this attitude toward the dishwasher earlier in life, lol.)

There is a word for this and it is Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder; part of the actions of this are perfection and being unable to share responsibility.

This is it.  I'm tired of being anxious about the dishwasher, yes, I realize to some that might sound crazy.  It sounds crazy and is crazy.  But that is how I feel.

Sorry for spreading the crazy around, and thanks for making dinner, Kaywa.

"Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ." 2 Corinthians 10:5

1 comment:

  1. You didn't like dinner. Stop trying to butter me up.

    But I agree you need to cool it with the dishwasher hahah

    I guess I still love you. A teeny bit.

    ReplyDelete